Ensure that your production environment meets the following requirements:
- The PowerProtect Data Manager application is defined as an application asset in the Cyber Recovery software. Use either the Cyber Recovery user interface (UI) or the CRCLI to add the application.
- Ensure there are no snapshots of the PowerProtect Data Manager virtual machine deployed in the VMware vCenter server.
- Ensure both the client and the PowerProtect Data Manager server backup are writing to production DD series appliance.
- Configure the replication context for both the data mtree and PowerProtect Data Manager server backup mtree.
- Perform a Secure Copy policy operation to copy data to the Cyber Recovery Vault environment.