In Distributed or Clustered environment, App and Add-on are installed in different locations using Deployer Manager.
- Dell EMC PowerFlex App is installed on all Search Heads.
- Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on is installed on Search Heads, Indexers, and Forwarder.
- Log in as a Splunk administrator.
- Disable both PowerFlex Add-on and App on Search Heads, Indexers and Forwarder. See, Disable Dell EMC PowerFlex App and Add-on.
- Using Deployer Manager, go to $SPLUNK_HOME$/etc/shcluster/apps and remove the App and Add-on folders and run cluster bundle command.
For more information, see Use the deployer to distribute apps and configuration updates.