To access the Configuration page, select Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on for Splunk > Configuration.
Figure 2. Configuration page
The Configuration page for Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on for Splunk is accessible only by the user with admin_all_objectscapability. This capability is provided only to administrator. Thus, user must log in as administrator to perform any configuration activities.
Post-deploying of Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on and App, you must complete configuration activity:
- Add or modify the required number of PowerFlex cluster gateways that are required to fetch the available PowerFlex data. See, Add Systems.
- (Optional) Enable proxy details. See, Configure proxy settings.
- (Optional) Add required level of logging information. See, Configure log settings.
- (Optional) Update the index macro and change the definition of macros with new index. See, Update Index Macro Configuration.
- Create different types of inputs and map with respective systems to hold the collected data. See, Configure data inputs.