Complete the following steps to install the Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on and App:
- Download the App and Add-on from Splunkbase.
- Save the downloads in $SPLUNK_HOME$/etc/apps folder.
- Start the Splunk administrative user interface in your web browser.
- Login as administrator and click Apps > Manage App (). The Apps page provides two options to install:
Install App from file
- Click Install App from file option.
- Click Choose File and browse $SPLUNK_HOME$/etc/apps folder to select the installable file.
- Click Upload to start installation.
Browse more Apps
- Click Browse More Apps option.
- Type PowerFlex in the Search box.
- Select Dell EMC PowerFlex Products App for Splunk and Add-on and click Install.
- Enter your login credentials and click Login and Install to start the installation.
- Restart the system if you are prompted.
- Verify if Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on and App appears on the home page.
Figure 1. Splunk home page