Complete the following steps to add PowerFlex cluster gateway:
- Log in as administrator and select Dell EMC PowerFlex Add-on for Splunk > Configuration > Systems.
- Click Add option available in the upper-right corner of the GUI.
- Enter the mandatory details in the Add Systems window and click Add.
Results: The added system is now visible in Configurations details. By default, Splunk creates few inputs for the added system which are disabled. For more information, see Configure data inputs.
You can manage the properties of available systems.
From the Systems page, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit or Modify existing system properties.
- Clone an existing system.
- Delete a system, if not required.