Check for possible errors or warnings in the Splunk log available here: $SPLUNK_HOME/var/log/splunk/splunkd.log.
- Verify if the endpoint, username, and password details are correct.
- If proxy is enabled, verify the details of proxy server that is provided in the add-on and ensure that the proxy server is working as expected.
- Verify if the gateway IP is accessible from the Splunk environment.
- Check log file for possible errors or warnings: $SPLUNK_HOME/var/log/splunk/ta_dell_PowerFlex_account_validation.log.
- Based on the error report, do the following:
- If communication error is reported, check if there is a possible issue in establishing secured communication. For more information, see Chapter 3: Establishing secured communication.
- If SSL error is reported, check if SSL settings are correct. For more information, see Data collection from PowerFlex gateway with trusted SSL certificate.
- If you encounter generic issue, see Troubleshoot Add-on.