As part of the handover, besides the Deployment Workbook, you should have several files, including AzureStackStampInformation.json.
This file is automatically created at the end of each Azure Stack Hub deployment and contains a postdeployment summary of the Azure Stack Hub environment. It contains all the endpoint addresses for the environment, including the tenant and admin portals. The following figure shows an example:
If this file is not available, the portal URL is based on a combination of the region name and external fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of your Azure Stack Hub deployment.
For example, if the region name is rack01 and the FQDN is dellemc.net, then the portal URLs are similar to the following list:
- Tenant External Endpoints
- Tenant Portal: https://portal.rack01.dellemc.net
- Tenant Resource Manager: https://management.rack01.dellemc.net
- Tenant Resource Manager Certificate Meta Data: https://management.rack01.dellemc.net:30024
- Tenant Hosting: *.hosting.rack01.dellemc.net
- Admin External Endpoints
- Admin Portal: adminportal.rack01.dellemc.net
- Admin Resource Manager: adminmanagement.rack01.dellemc.net
- Admin Resource Manager Certificate Meta Data: adminmanagement.rack01.dellemc.net:30024
- Admin Gallery: galleryartifacts.adminhosting.rack01.dellemc.net/galleryartifacts
- Admin Hosting: *.adminhosting.rack01.dellemc.net