Day Two Operations Guide—Dell EMC Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
Stopping Azure Stack Hub
To stop Azure Stack Hub:
- Follow the steps outlined in Stop Azure Stack Hub on the Microsoft support website.
- In a web browser, log in to each iDRAC and wait for Power State to display as OFF.
- Using Remote Desktop, connect to DellEMC-MGMTVM, and then:
- Run a backup of all switches.
- Use SSH to access each switch, and run the copy running-config startup-config cmdlet.
- Using Remote Desktop, connect to the HLH, and then:
- Go to Hyper-V Manager, and shut down the VMs.
- Wait for the VMs to return a State of OFF.
- In the open Remote Desktop session, for the HLH, right-click the State menu and choose Shut down or sign out > Shut down from the list.
- Disconnect the power to the network switches in the following order: