This section describes how to change the iDRAC credentials.
Before running the procedure:
- Use Remote Desktop to connect to the MGMT VM.
- Ensure that you have the new credentials for the account or accounts.
Updating account credentials
To update the iDRAC credentials for all PowerEdge servers (HLH and scale unit nodes) in the environment:
- In a web browser, log in to https://<iDRAC_IP>.
- Go to iDRAC Settings > Users.
- Select the user that you want to modify, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit User window, enter the new password in Password and Confirm Password.
- Click Save, and then click OK.