This section describes how to change the local HLH and MGMT virtual machine credentials.
Caution: You must have two operational administrator accounts before you complete the following process.
Before running the procedure, Ensure that you have the new credentials for the account or accounts.
Updating local accounts
To change the credentials:
- Log in to the MGMT virtual machine or HLH server with the account that is not being updated.
- Open Computer Management, and then right-click Start. Select Computer Management.
- Go to Computer Management > System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users.
- To change the password for the relevant account, right-click and select Set Password:
- In the Set Password for XXX window, click Proceed.
- Enter the new credentials in New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click OK, and then click OK in the next window.
- Close the Computer Management window.
- Log off from the server with the current account.
- Log in to the server with the account with the updated credentials.
- Log off.
See Updating Secure File Transfer Protocol Sensor (SFTP) file server authentication settings.