Retrieve your OpenManage Network Manager license from the Dell Technologies Electronic License Management System (ELMS) and provide it to the Dell Technologies deployment team. The deployment team adds the OpenManage Network Manager license to the system. OpenManage Network Manager ships with a temporary license, in case it is needed.
- Locate your licensing email from email@example.com.
The email contains the OpenManage Network Manager license authorization code (LAC) and the sales order number.
- Log in to Software Licensing Central to retrieve or manage your OpenManage Network Manager license. For more information, see Software Licensing Central Documentation.
For assistance, contact the Dell Technologies Worldwide Licensing Support team using one of the following methods:
- Log in to the Service Center for support.
- Use the Live Chat between the hours of 12:00 AM EST Monday to 11:59 PM EST Friday. The chat team will assist you and create a Service Request for you.
- Contact the Dell Technologies live support team by calling:
- US toll-free 800-782-4362 and selecting Option 4. This team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
- International toll-free numbers are at Dell Technologies Customer Support Centers.
Note: To expedite your request, be prepared to provide your email address.