The following prerequisites must be met before starting the workload management:
- Licensing: Within a WLD, all hosts within the selected VxRail clusters must have the proper vSphere for Kubernetes licensing to support Workload Management.
- Workload Domain: A VI WLD deployed as Workload Management ready must be available.
- NSX-T Edge Cluster: At least one NSX-T Edge cluster must be deployed from SDDC Manager and available.
- IP Addresses
- Define a subnet for pod networking (non-routable), minimum of a /22 subnet.
- Define a subnet for Service IP addresses (non-routable), minimum of a /24 subnet.
- Define a subnet for Ingress (routable), minimum of a /27subnet.
- Define a subnet for Egress (routable), minimum of a /27 subnet.