The following features and changes were introduced in version 19.12:
- The number of concurrent TSDM jobs are doubled to 20 for both backup and restore per ESXi host. In previous releases, the maximum backup and restore jobs were 10 for each type. This new throttling mechanism is available with PowerProtect Data Manager 19.12 and vSphere 7.0U3d and later.
- VIB deployment enhancements:
- The VIB deployment process now operates on the relevant ESXi hosts concurrently - 25 ESXi hosts at a time.
- The VIB deployment process skips ESXi hosts that are powered off or in maintenance mode.
- The VIB deployment process has been enhanced to prevent upload of the VIB package to hosts that already have the package in one of their datastores.