The prerequisites for managing AX nodes are:
- You have installed the following:
- Windows Admin Center version 2211 or later and you are logged in as a gateway administrator.
- Dell OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center extension version 3.0. For more information about the installation procedure, see the Dell OpenManage Integration Version 3.0 with Microsoft Windows Admin Center Installation Guide.
- Microsoft failover cluster extension version 3.0 release or above.
- An OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center (OMIMSWAC) Premium License on each AX node.
- You have added the HCI cluster connection in Microsoft Windows Admin Center.
- You can access the Windows Admin Center remotely using domain administrator credentials. Otherwise, use local administrator credentials to access the Windows Admin Center locally. For more information, see What type of installation is right for you?